We're sorry to hear that you've had problems paying. There are different reasons as to why your payment may not have been accepted:
- We only accept card payment by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. If you're trying to use another card type, your payment will not be successful. Certain debit cards issued by Visa (Electron) or Mastercard (Maestro) are not valid for online purchasing.
- It may be because there are insufficient cleared funds on the credit card account or that your supplied details do not match those held on the credit card record (for example your ZIP / post code does not match the billing address of the card). It is worth checking that the card details you are supplying are correct.
- Sometimes our merchant provider declines a card because it has detected fraud on the card or from another card used from a similar IP address.
- In some countries, cards may be limited to domestic transactions only (we are based in the UK).
Ultimately, we can’t control which cards our payment processor accepts. 99 percent of our card transactions are processed successfully. If your payment is declined, you should:
- Check the details you are supplying are correct.
- Try the payment again the next day.
- Contact your card issuer
- Try another card you are authorized to use.